Download for windowsFor even more fun!
Here you can download the game with
Help Centrosolario to install the photovoltaic complete system CENPAC.
In four exciting levels you will collect roof hooks, module support profiles and screws, you will mount modules and connect the components. It's like child's play with CENPAC - until the wicked nuclear giant tries to stop you.
Here you can download the game with
Set a new high score on your iPhone or iPad - it's free!
The CENPAC is a complete photovoltaic system, combining the advantages of a tailored plant and the advantages of an immediately available standard solution.
Quality solar modules from our own production - that is what Centrosolar stands for. As a customer you will get everything you need for the smooth operation of your photovoltaic system.
The email address is used only for notification. You will not receive any advertising from us.
1. Organiser of the Centrosolario platform game. The organiser of the Centrosolario platform game (hereinafter also referred to as the “competition”) is Centrosolar AG, Stresemannstraße 163, 22769 Hamburg (hereinafter also referred to as “Centrosolar”).
3. Exclusion of participants. Centrosolar reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition, particularly in the event of a breach of the entry conditions or an attempt to manipulate the participation process.
4. Period of participation. Participation shall commence on 1st January 2012 and end on 31st May 2012.
5. Conditions for winning. During the period of participation, Centrosolar shall determine a winner at the end of each calendar month. The winner shall be the participant who has achieved the highest score on the high score list of the Centrosolar platform game by the last working day of the calendar month.
6. Prize. The prize consists of a BMR100 model MAKITA site radio. There is no cash alternative. The prize cannot be modified or exchanged and is non-transferable. In the event of cheating, Centrosolar reserves the express right to demand the return of prizes already awarded and designate a substitute winner.
7. Notification of the winner. Centrosolar shall notify the winner by e-mail. The notification shall be sent to the e-mail address provided at the time of registration for the competition. Should the winner fail to respond to notification of the prize and accept the prize within a period of one month, his/her claim to the prize shall be forfeited and a substitute winner shall be nominated from among the other participants in the competition. Centrosolar shall state the deadline for accepting the prize in the notification.
8. Transfer of the prize. The BMR100 MAKITA site radio shall be sent to the postal address provided by the winner. The winner has sole responsibility for providing the correct address.
9. End of the competition. Centrosolar reserves the right to end the competition at any time, including before the period of participation has ended, on good grounds. Such grounds include, in particular, any disruption or hindering of the scheduled course of the platform game. Notification of such termination shall be given in the same way the competition was announced.
10. Questions. Questions regarding the competition and entry therein should be addressed to the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org .
11. Limitation of liability. Centrosolar’s liability is limited to wilful intent and gross negligence. This limitation of liability shall not apply in cases of non-accidental injury to life, limb or health, or to a breach of those obligations essential to the execution of the competition (contractual obligations). In accordance with this stipulation, Centrosolar shall not be liable for any damage resulting from disruptions to the availability of the competition website, for technical failures that fall outside Centrosolar’s sphere of influence or for events of force majeure such as third party attacks on the competition website. However, Centrosolar shall take all reasonable steps to ensure the reliability and functionality of the competition website. Furthermore, Centrosolar shall not guarantee the proper functioning of the competition website on the participants’ respective computers. The aforementioned limitation of liability also applies to the personal liability of the executive bodies, employees, representatives and agents of Centrosolar.
12. Legal action. Any recourse to legal action shall not be possible.
13. Data protection.
By taking part in the competition, the participant agrees that any personal data required for participation in the competition may be stored by Centrosolar for the purpose of the competition. The participant’s personal data shall be used exclusively for the aforementioned purpose. Any other use of the data, such as for advertising purposes, shall not be permitted. The participant may withdraw his/her consent to the storage and use of personal data by Centrosolar at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and requesting that the data be deleted. Should the participant demand the deletion of his/her personal data, he/she shall be excluded from the competition. Moreover, Centrosolar shall delete any personal data collected, stored, and processed for the competition six months after the end of the competition.